In this article today we will discuss how many types of websites, and what is the difference between Static vs Dynamic website. Two types of websites in the web development field, first are static websites and second are dynamic websites. The client side language is used for static websites in the web development field because its handle only client. And server side language is used for dynamic websites in the web development field because its handle client and server both.
Dynamic websites depend on static websites, but static websites do not depend on dynamic websites, because clients open your websites only on a static page or client side page not a dynamic page or server side page. Fully clear has been done static vs dynamic websites difference below in this article
What is a Static Website?:
In static vs dynamic websites Static website is stationary for every viewer of the site, because with fixed content code it has static language on a web server. Static websites are only on a client side and its use for front-end web development.
Pros of Static Website Design:
- In comparison to static vs dynamic websites, static websites are very easy to use.
- Client site language then best for visitors.
- Hosting and developing static websites is cheap.
- Static websites are very flexible.
- These websites have no security concerns.
- Static website does not require any server language.
Cons of Static website Design:
- IN static websites Update it is very complex.
- Designing content can not be changed on runtime.
- Risky for increased business.
- Not suitable for an Ecommerce website.
What is a Dynamic Website?
Dynamic website is very close to the database because it is a server side language. In Static vs Dynamic websites If you are creating a dynamic website then you will require programming languages and database design. Mostly have use of dynamic websites for back-end development because user data is passed to a server from your web browser.
If you searsuly your work and want to stand up a dynamic website then you need many programming and designing languages such as PHP, AJAX, ASP.NET, JSP etc. Dynamic websites are very costly but have many advantages. Loading time of dynamic websites is more compared to static websites. The dynamic website is an interface between clients to input and manage data.
Pros of Dynamic Websites:
- Easily connect to the database.
- Dynamic websites are easily upgraded.
- Dynamic website is required for server application language.
- Attractive looks.
- You can also create a content management system (CMS) from dynamic websites. For example WordPress, Drupal, Joomla etc.
Cons of Dynamic Websites:
- High cost compared to static websites.
- More costly to host.
- In comparison to static vs dynamic websites, dynamic websites are slow performance.
Frequently Asked Question
Q1. What is Static website?
Q2. what is Dynamic website?
Static vs Dynamic Website Design:
|s.no.||Static Website Design||Dynamic Website Design|
|1||Fixed your web page content and theme.||They changed according to run time.|
|2||Low cost.||High cost.|
|3||Does not require a server.||Require server.|
|4||Static website database is not used.||Dynamic website database is used.|
|5||Static website pages are simple.||Dynamic website pages are complicated.|
|6||Static websites take less loading time.||Dynamic websites take more loading time.|
|7||File extension: htm or .html.||File extension: .PHP, .asp and .jsp.|
|8||Static website working is easy.||Dynamic website working is complex.|
|10||Updating is very difficult.||Updating is very easy.|
Now, you should have good knowledge in static vs dynamic websites. Static websites are fixed and release the same content for every user, ordinarily written in many designing languages such as HTML, CSS, Bootstrap etc. And another dynamic website is used for designing with programming languages. Dynamic websites display different content and provide user instruction.